Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Random, Very Random

5/13/10

Nothing new is happening, my life is still having the same vortex turbulent nature that I can't rest if it rests, now with a way more happier-cheerful flavor mixed up with the disappointment of some hopes I once was insane enough to have;
Some are hopes (more of dreams actually) of a loving society, smiling faces all around, pure hearts, semitic souls. Yet I'm so content of the new concept I recently opened up to, to live and appreciate each and every moment of my life fully, to feel every single breath deep inside, feel every breeze on my skin, to be more aware of the surrounding beauty. simply enjoying whatever I get, I extremely got excited while playing GodOfWar last night like a little goofy kid.

However, I'm still looking for a way out of here, I'm already losing my best friends and I feel like nothing is left for me in here, I'm done with it all, not sure if it would make things better but still worth the try.

Still waiting, and living.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Best friends are never lost baby, if you ever lose one that means they never actually were yr best friend so FUCK IT, LIVE IT N LOVE IT.. Btw last night, while playing GodOfWar you were like the cutest little kid EVER.. Those pure happy laughs of yours while playing that game were simply the sound of happiness i've been missing for a long time.. So thank you! THANK YOU for simply being YOU!!

Dareen said...

I'm smiling speechless, those might be the most sincere and sweet words I have read :) I know I can't compete with them for sure :)

Slash said...

You know who your true friends are, and they're never gone :) glad that you're working some stuff out, as for god of war , i hope you were playing III li2anno otherwise: SABA7 iL 5AIR!! xD

Dareen said...

Well it's the PSP version Chains of Olympus, but I'm also playing WarCraft III Dota AllStars v6.67c, is it the latest version of the map?? wella kman saba7 el5er :P