Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The well ran dry and I'm stuck in the middle

I have always believed that anybody can succeed in achieving their dreams if they put their mind to it and be determined to accomplish it. No obstacle, no matter how insurmountable, can stop you from reaching your goal.

Now I doubt this is true! there are sometimes when you collide with the sky you were not aware of its existance, the sky that forms the ultimate limit of all the things you can do, then you do all what it takes as a failed attempt to make it vanish, you go beyond your best, you still strive and dream, plan and act, and things just simply won't work, your dream begins to evanesce and your will to revive it gets stronger and surrender is not in your options list, if I could surrender I definitly would.. But it's simply my heaven and paradise, everything I ever dreamed of and everything I ever wanted..

I'm stuck in the middle!
.
.
Fragile
.
..
Numb
.
..
Paralysed
.
.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5Dn33rTSBs

Dareen said...

:)