Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

How can you...

How can i possibly feel what i barely thought i wud, then get frightened
How can i possibly find what really interests me, and let go
How can i fear my feelings, pre-judge, predict what's gonna happen based on previous failures
How can i love what i see and forget it the sooner i leave
How can i quit as quick, and give up on the comfort silence
How can i possibly feel all that joy and slip on the first obstacle, surrender to the first challenge.. rather than facing it i escape to my own corner of solitude..
how can i possibly enjoy my comfort zone of loneliness and still fear its long lasting constant companion
can i be more rude? do i even want a reason to?
what if all i needed was a thought.. a reconsideration... a heart beat!

what if my words were understood, what if that was figured
wud it ever matter? meh....

It's almost 5 a.m and i still can't sleep

No comments: