Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm here for you

Talk to me endlessly, I'll always be listening
Speak out your thoughts of him, I'll never get bored
I wont say that I can feel you because it's way more than I can percieve, but I will surely try and I will certainly understand
I know it's not easy and I know days are gonna be hard for you, and death can form a confusion for sure
I'll be there around you, or a phone-call away, you're not alone
For I know how it feels both ways, to lose someone and feel too bad about it, talk to ppl who're just not interested, or  have someone caring to talk to about it for hours, daily, endlessly.
I know I'm bad with words, and I also know I suck when it comes to cheering ppl up, I simply lose my tongue, but I hope my presence will be somewhat helpful.
My friend, my best friend, I'm here for you

1 comment:

Iyya said...

I love you sis! Thank you! I hope you never be put in this situation! It sure sucks!!