Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

In your mind without an identity

Did I? Tell you the story of the angel who cuts her wings off in front of your temple, waiting for you to let her in, but you didn't, so she went back, full of sin.. covered with your bloody ego.. Threw herself silently into the lake of secrets, to land there, staring at the dark sky.. watching you laughing around?

Did I?Give you the chance, to enter my life, feeling you messing with my paintings, drawing and sketching your face everywhere on my walls, in my memory, fooling around, walking with your brushes, painting your adventures all over my mind.

Did I allow you to leave me armless, frozen, and never get the way to call your name loudly in this world? And you left.. with a big smile, you left.

Did I? turn a half dead in your memory, living in your world like a shadow without an identity.. seeking your smile in others' faces.. touching their warm hearts, thinking it is you living inside?..
Did you? leave me outside alone, it's freezing here, and I am not feeling well.. Come, and take my hand, get me out from this cold cold lake.. Or just let me faint..fade and just, let me..live again.

-Quoted: Unknown-

No comments: