Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fairytale

Once upon a time, there was a little princess living happily in her own utopia (or so she thought).
She loved redbull and cats, she hated seafood, and she always wanted to fly.
One day, a bold prince (or so she thought), invaded her stillness, stole her heart, and gave her wings instead.


She wandered the world flying with her wings, she went high so high beyond the sky, she was happy that her happiness would fill up the whole universe.
The prince stayed there for a little while, when the princess first fell for him (that happened to be too fast), she knew then that she had never been in love before (although previously she thought she had)
They shared laughter, and she loved and accepted him just as he is, nevertheless, she slipped once or twice.
One day, the bold prince was gone, completely gone.. disappeared!
but not to oblivion.

The princess flied all over utopia looking for him, she flied until her wings bled and shred to pieces too small to matter, she couldn't fly no more.
"She ran. she ran until her muscles burned and her veins pumped battery acid. Then she ran some more."
She was too disappointed that then she destroyed utopia! and had nothing left to lose.
She loved him too much to hate him. She sleeps to dream of him, but wakes without him there.
The princess has learned to be happy again (or so she thought).




Years ago, when i was younger,
I kinda liked a girl I knew.
She was mine and we were sweethearts;
That was then, but then it's true.

I'm in love with a fairytale
Even though it hurts.
'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed.

Every day we started fighting,
Every night we fell in love.
No one else could make me sadder,
But no one else could lift me high above.

I don't know what I was doing
When suddenly we fell apart.
Nowadays I cannot find her,
But when I do we'll get a brand new start.

4 comments:

Buffalo said...

touching :'(

Dr.Mohammed said...

hmm...it been a while since i heard this song , nice one indeed (or so I thought).

StealthMaker said...

I'm not sure if the story above is true or not, if it is then it must have been a tough "Fight"... if it's not, i'm glad to hear that you didn't join the "Club".

In regard to the song, although it's a good song i find it very strange in that the lyrics is somewhat sad, but the beat and feel that the singer brings along are upbeat.. talk about mixed feelings...

Dareen said...

@Buffalo: Thanks for reading :)
@Dr.Mohammed: It's a nice song yeah
@StealthMaker: The story is inspired by a true one.