Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Talk to the hand

For god's sake when I say that I'm not interested in hearing what you wanna say that means I'm LITERALLY "Not interested" in any level !!!
you really don't have to drive me rude or push me off the limits if you simply get what I said.
I don't care about what you're saying and I don't care if it bothers you and I'm not even sorry for that, it completely contradicts with my thoughts and it pushes my buttons, trying to just merely listen gets me bored and i'm really not into the mood of debating !!
It's silly and it's so lame in my perspective, I don't enjoy it, it annoys me and I don't wanna distract my attention by it, so you better jump off to something of a relatively more importance to me, or just leave me peacefully alone!


[Edit]: Don't even try to twist it all into an attitude problem in me, cz it gets even more boring this way

No comments: