Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Exorcism of the wireframe

Disclaimer: No warranties guaranteed for this post, or any post anyways!

We had to do an exorcism process to the laptop running the 3D part of our project this evening...
The project is going so well so far, 2 new members (a UI designer/developer, and a real good programmer girl) joined my team today so now we're 7, the components are almost ready, integrating them, getting the 4 minutes presentation slides ready, multiple interested clients and investors, all ppl around saying "Ooh that's so fucking Awesome!", programming while crossing fingers to win the first or second place...
Spent a great evening in Jummaizeh/Beirut with very nice ppl and the Yahoo! Ba66ah...

Tomorrow is gonna be the big day, we either close some deal(s), and then celebrate at one of Beirut's best places, or get disappointed and forget about it at one of Beirut's best places as well...

I played the pope role in the exorcism this evening, and i learned a new lebanese vocab first thing in the morning by one of my team members cz he didn't believe what I achieved then was actually mine!! (fannaSah)...

I'm so enjoying this event !

4 comments:

MAHOC e!st said...

Late birthday wishes for 21st

Dareen said...

what? it's so not my birthday!

MAHOC e!st said...

I know it's not your birthday, its for whom is on 21st

Dareen said...

lol you mean my sis.. well thanks :)