Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sweet Dreams Rush

Sweet dreams are rushing, lifting me high above up to the sky of joy, again.
If reality isn't meeting my intense wants, dreams are. A completely brand new episode each night, some are fresh and discrete, some are contiguous, but all refer to the same goal, same matter, they all climb the same mountain over and over again.
The power of dreams are underestimated, everything looks and feels so real in them, every feeling and every heart beat, each look and gesture, they all just feel so real.. what's the difference between dreams and reality anyways? aren't they both happening? whether in your mind or in.. hmmm.. your mind!
Don't they both leave the same effect? whether it's joy, thrill or disappointment? don't you smile when you remember a sweet dream or a sweet memory? they all are the same..
I love the smile you draw behind when I wake up.. I love you my dreams land..

5 comments:

MAHOC e!st said...

Dreams change as we do, I guess accordingly to the chain of events that occur, or people that we meet, or maybe a person, that we want to share the dream with, so we change them to make them one shared dream,
we change, so fast, as our dreams

Buffalo said...

http://www.wikihow.com/Control-Your-Dreams

Try it out I am pretty sure you'll like it, it worked with me.

Dareen said...

@MAHOC: Perhaps :)
@Buffalo: thx

Anonymous said...

TWO THUMBS UP ...
You know ...
Keep Dreaming ...
It's a nicer way to say stay alive ...
they are both the same ...

Monk

Dareen said...

:) My la la land is my magical companion..