Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Unanswered Questions

Could someone, anyone remind me why we're here? cz it seems i forgot!
i mean, why are we having this obligatory test against our well? what if i don't wanna have this life, duwanna have this test?? why do i have to go through this?
isn't forcing someone to this life is injustice? and God is just.
it's not that i don't have faith, bcz i do, i feel it and i can feel God as well, but i also have questions..
an atheist friend once told me that ppl tend to find religion a relieving answer to life, well, i don't!
i find it more relieving if i were like my cat, live once and die. and that's it.. full stop!
all of those unanswered prayers trigger a lot of issues in question
and what scares me the most, is that i -personally- can explain almost anything in a religious view, nothing that can happen can contradict with religion..
i mean if there's something, anything that can happen and contradict with religion but it just doesn't happen, wud be more logical.. but there's ALWAYS an answer for ANYTHING that happened/happening or will happen..
I'm lost!

[Update]: I remember the answer I previously forgot, the explanation to the unexplainable, the excuse for all the un-understandable, that is, our minds are limited, and they are physical entities bound by the physical dimension rules, sciences and behaviours, they are incapable of understanding nor analyzing other dimensions, we still can't really fully-understand what is God, otherwise, we would be Gods, but we're not, we're inferiors, I gotta accept that and move on!

3 comments:

Slash said...

So you want the meaning of life? as you said it, from a religious point of view, you're here to pray and please god, can you not take it? no, it's your destiny and you can't change that.

If that doesn't satisfy your questions then you're probably visiting them from the wrong angle, and perhaps you should consider other points of views that will :P

MAHOC e!st said...

as well we've been asked not to ask alot of questions, you can doubt, you can do anything you want, everyone have choice, the right to do anything wants, well thats why we are here i guess, I just like to skip answering questions like that, because they will remain unanswered, it been said in the book that to have the faith, but not meant to PRAY only, many stuff i guess, i found the best way for all this to balance between everything, and keep the faith inside of us no matter what. atheism became like life style, its not that we dont want to know what is the aim behind all this, but well for me, I'm covering my back in all cases :D

Dareen said...

@Slash: you're right about visiting my concerns from the wrong angle, i remembered the answer to all unanswered questions! which still freaks me out i have to say!!
And considering other points of views will not satisfy me, for i see most of them contradict with the logic that my religious point of view had already satisfied.

@MAHOC: lol you remind me of my friend with the back-up plan thing, but we all know it duzn't work this way, or it does?? naaa
we'll be asked about faith before acts, so fixing doubts has a higher priority than praying, I say! but who knows, i might be wrong..