Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

WCG 2010 - Jordan National Finals

Update: WCG Update, StarCraft 2

I'm gonna play StarCraft. It's almost there and I feel the intense urge to win, I don't really know why.. maybe cz it's the first time I get involved in such an official championship, maybe it's the challenge spirit, I'm not really sure, but what I know for sure is that I really really wanna win, I got so excited about it that I even was the first subscriber and got ticket No 1 ! I impressed myself..


But I just keep getting frustrated each time I lose a match, doing those matches are basically like measuring my long-time-didn't-use skills in playing the game, which became really bad and noob.
But still I'm training and rehearsing real hard, I'm going forward in this and I must win, at least a match or two.

2 comments:

Slash said...

just pray to god that you don't face me strappin' young lass ;)

Dareen said...

hahaha I am already praying, 2al random 2al !!